This is an English translation of the company’s statement on the German general data protection regulations (Datenschutzgrundverordnung). All references are to the DSGVO regulations. For all legal purposes the original German version serves as the definitive text.
1. Name and contact details of the business responsible for the processing of data and of the appointed person
Lothar D. Zickermann
phone: +49 5136 9203212
2. Collection and retention of personal data and purpose and type of use
Via Website – On visiting our website (www.orgelarchitektur-zickermann.de) information coming from browser initialisation on your device is automatically sent to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following details are collected without action on your part and held until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the enquiring device
- date and time of enquiry
- name and URL of data file enquired
- website from which the enquiry arose (Referrer-URL)
- browser used and, as appropriate, the operating system of your device together with the name of your service provider
The specified data is used by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth communication process within the website
- to ensure comfortable use of our website
- assessment of system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 Abs. 1S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legal interest derives from the data collection purposes listed above. In no circumstances will the data collected be used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
On visits to our website, we also employ cookies as well as analytical services. Further explanation may be found under items 4 and 5 of this data protection statement.
3. Transfer/passing on of data
No transfer of data to third parties takes place except in the following circumstances. We will pass your personal data to third parties only when:
- you have given your express permission to do so under Art. 6 Abs.1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- necessary for the application, execution and defence of legal claims and where there are no grounds to assume you have an overriding, defensible interest in the non-transfer of your data
- in the event that there is a legal duty to do so under Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. lit. c DSGVO
- this is legally permissible under Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. lit.B DSGVO and is required for the handling of our contractual relationship with you.
We employ cookies on our website. This involves small data files which your browser automatically creates and stores on your device (laptop, tablet, smart phone etc) when you visit our website. Cookies cause no damage to your device and contain no viruses, Trojans or other malware.
The cookie holds information applying specifically to your device. However, this does not mean that we have immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we employ temporary cookies to optimise the user-friendliness: these are stored for a specifically defined period on your device. If you re-visit our website to make use of our services, your visit is automatically recognised, together with the features and facilities you have activated, so that you do not have to re-enter them.
Furthermore, we employ cookies to collect statistical data on the use of our website and for the purpose of optimising our offer to you (see item 5). These cookies allow us to recognise from your new visit that you have already been there. These cookies are similarly deleted after a defined period.
The data processed through cookies for the stated purposes are needed for the maintenance of our legal interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. lit fDSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that a message appears before a new cookie is applied. The complete deactivation of cookies may mean you are unable to use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The following tracking measures are implemented by us on the basis of Art.6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit fDSGVO. In using the following tracking measures we wish to achieve a design specific to its use as well as the continuing optimisation of our website. In addition, we use tracking measures for statistical overview of our website and to assess the optimisation of our offer to you. These interests are considered justifiable in the sense of the above regulation. The particular data processing purposes and data categories are to be derived from the relevant tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics (a web analysis service of Google Inc) for the use-specific design and continuing optimisation of our web pages – (see https://www.google.de/intl/de/about – 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA).
In this connection pseudonym use profiles are generated and cookies used. (see item 4). Information created by the cookie on your use of the website, such as
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer-URL (previously visited page)
- host name of the enquiring device (IP address)
- time of the server enquiry
is forwarded to the Google server in the USA and saved there. The information is used to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and further web- and internet usage for market research and to allow use-specific design of the internet pages. Also, if applicable, this data is passed to third parties, insofar as legally prescribed and insofar as such third parties process such data on their behalf. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that no attribution is possible (IP masking). You can alter the settings on your browser software to prevent the installation of cookies. However, we would advise that, in some cases, you may not be able to use the full range of website facilities.
In addition, you can prevent the collection of data created by the cookie as well as that relating to the use of the website (including your IP address), together with the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to browser add-on, in particular browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google of data by clicking on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie is created preventing collection of data on future visits to the website. The opt-out cookie is only valid on your browser and for website and resides on your device. If you delete cookies in the same browser you will need to reinstate the opt-out cookie.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics is to be found under Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
7. Your rights
You have the right:
- to demand from us information on the personal data processed by us, in particular the purposes of that processing, the categories of those receiving it, those to whom your data is presented, the intended storage period, the right to correction, deletion, limitation or denial of processing, the right to complain, the origin of the data (where not collected by us), as well as the right to automated result findings, including profiling and, as appropriate, evidence of relevant detail
- to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO
- to demand the deletion of personal data stored by us, provided such processing is not required for the exercise of the right to free expression of opinion, for the fulfilment of legal obligation, on grounds of public interest, or the application, exercise and defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO
- to demand the limitation of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of such data is disputed by you and the processing unlawful, but where you decline to have it deleted and we have no further use for it, but where, however, you require it for the application, exercise and defence of legal claims, or where you have registered denial of processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO
- to demand that the personal data supplied by you to us is held in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format or its transfer to another responsible person
- to revoke at any time your agreement with us in accordance with Art.7 Abs. 3 DSGVO. The result of this will be that we will no longer continue to process data reliant on your agreement
- to complain to the overseeing authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn for this purpose to the authority in your usual place of residence or workplace, or other court jurisdiction.
8. Right to withdrawal of consent
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legal interest in accordance with Art.6 Abs. 1 S lit fDSGVO, you have the right, under Art. 21 DSGVO to withdraw permission for the processing of personal data, provided you give grounds arising from your special situation, or if the withdrawal is intended against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to withdrawal, which will be accepted by us without evidence of particular situation. If you wish to make use of your right to withdrawal, an e-mail to email@example.com will suffice.
9. Data security
Within our website visits we make us of extensive SSL protocols (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest appropriate level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this involves 256bit encryption. Should your browser not support 256bit encryption, we will revert to 128bit v3 technology. You will recognise individually encrypted internet pages by the lock/key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your data from chance or deliberate manipulation, full or partial loss, destruction or from unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in accordance with technical developments.
10. Current status and changes
This data protection statement is currently valid as at May 2018. It may be necessary to amend this statement in the light of further development of our website and of our offer, or on the grounds of changing legal or official pronouncements.